This privacy notice for nanoEemi describes how and why we might collect. store use and/or share your information when you use our services such as when you.
- Visit our website at https://nanoemi.com or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways. including any sales. marketing. or events
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you purchase our products/services, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, utilize other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site, or when you request information or otherwise communicate with us. As appropriate, you may be asked for and we may process the following categories of personal identification information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company, and job title. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- contact preferences
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings.
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model. Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location. which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
How we use collected information
AI LAb may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
If we use your Personal Data for a purpose that is materially different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our infrastructure. Any sensitive private data exchange is transmitted over an encrypted SSL secured communication channel.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to any other third parties. We may transfer personal information to third party agents or service providers for the purposes outlined above. Where required by applicable data protection laws or regulations, we enter into strict confidentiality agreements with those third-party agents and service providers requiring them to provide adequate levels of data protection and limiting their use of the data to the specified services on our behalf. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that third-party agents and service providers process personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and to stop and remediate any unauthorized processing.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security, law enforcement or other governmental requirements.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 22, 2023.